DATATRAC: Retail and Foodservice Technology – April 2016
• Blufly Inc. is partnering with Mozu and DynamicAction to enhance its e-commerce site, mobile application, and user interface.
• Helzberg Diamonds is implementing Oracle Retail XStore POS software throughout its store network. Also, BTM Global will provide transition, life-cycle support, payment integration and upgrade services.
• Michaels Companies Inc. is using solutions from Revionics to target its promotions, markdowns, and prices to meet current customer demand.
• Office Depot Inc. is implementing virtual reality solutions from InContext Solutions through its ShopperMX online 3D VR platform.
• Haverty Furniture Company has invested in energy management systems and white roofs to improve optimization of energy across its store base.
• Lowe’s Companies is partnering with Microsoft to allow customers a way to visualize home improvement projects. HoloLens are fed through augmented virtual reality headsets to provide a 3-D view of kitchen remodel designs.
• Nebraska Furniture Mart Inc. has implemented labor productivity and facility improvement solutions from JDA Warehouse Management.