DATATRAC: Drug Stores and HBC Chains – March 2017
• The Bartell Drug Company appointed Cindy Demeules as its Senior VP Human Resources.
• Beauty Brands Inc. has named Caryn Lerner as CEO, succeeding Lyn Kirby, who will remain as Chairman.
• CVS Health appointed Jonathan C. Roberts to the new position of Exec VP and COO. The company will begin a search for a new President of CVS Caremark.
• Hy-Vee Inc. announced it has named Aaron Wiese to the position of Hy-Vee VP Strategy/Innovation, and as a result, Mike Agostino has returned to the position of President of Amber Pharmacy.
• Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. promoted Steve Turner to VP and CIO, effective April 1. He will succeed Abhi Dhar. The retailer also promoted Adam Holyk to Chief Marketing Officer and Joe Hartsig to the role of Chief Merchandising Officer.
• The Cos Bar announced it is opening seven stores in 2017.
• Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. recently signed a lease to open its sixth distribution center. The facility, which is slated to open the summer of 2018, will be in Fresno, CA.